Tigre and Delta Private Tour from Buenos Aires
Per group pricing
Fixed amount according to group size
|1 - 2||$300 USD||Sedan car|
|3 - 12||$500 USD||Van|
|13 - 18||$700 USD||Mini-bus|
|19 - 23||$900 USD||Mini-bus|
|24 - 44||$1500 USD||Bus|
Type of tour
- Private tour
- Every day
- Starting hour: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 2:00 PM or 3:00 PM
- 4 hours
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel, apartment or cruise ship terminal
- Transportation throughout the tour in a modern and comfortable vehicle
- Professional driver
- Licensed tour guide
- 1-hour sailing in the Delta (motorboat is shared with other groups)
- San Isidro’s main square and Cathedral (1st stop)
- Tigre City (2nd stop)
- Motorboat ride through the Delta islands
Some of the tour’s highlights
San Isidro´s Cathedral - Paseo de los 3 Ombúes viewpoint - Mariquita´s house – Tigre Club - Delta islands.
We will travel 20 kilometers away from Buenos Aires to enter the outskirts, where people live quietly and surrounded by nature. We head towards the north, travelling near the coast of the River Plate until we arrive at San Isidro, an elegant residential neighborhood, one of the most beautiful outside the capital city. Once in San Isidro we will visit the old quarter, very well preserved. There, we can see the Cathedral, of Neogothic style. Surrounding the Cathedral we will admire the mansions that used to belong to the wealthy families of the area. We will then visit the Paseo de los 3 Ombúes viewpoint, and the Mariquita Sánchez de Thompson house-museum, a construction that dates from the colonial times. After visiting San Isidro, we head towards Tigre city, where we will sail along the Delta of the Paraná river, made of thousands of islands and small rivers, surrounded by thick vegetation and a varied local fauna. We will see rowing clubs, restaurants and cafés, and the Tigre Club, an amazing French palace converted into the Museum of Fine Arts of Tigre.
- Our customer service team will contact you through e-mail providing the booking details and a link for payment.
- We require a 30% down payment in order to confirm your booking.
- The balance could be paid in cash to your guide or by credit card at least 24 hours before the tour start time.
- We use PayPal to process payments (accepts any credit/debit cards).
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 48 hours before the tour start time.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the tour start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Changes requested less than 48 hours before the tour start time could be accepted or rejected, depending on our availability to accommodate your request.