Iguazu Falls day trip from Buenos Aires with Airfare
Type of tour
- Private tour
- Every day
- Pick up time: 6:00 AM
- Full day
- Roundtrip private transfer to/from BA airport
- Roundtrip plane tickets Buenos Aires/Iguazu (2-hour trip)
- Roundtrip private transfer to/from Iguazu airport
- Admission fees at Iguazu National Park
- Full Day private tour of the Argentinean side of the falls with local tour guide
- 6:00 AM - Pick up from your hotel and transfer to domestic airport (Jorge Newbery)
- 8:15 AM - Departure to Iguazu
- 10:05 AM - Arrival at Iguazu
- 10:30 AM - Welcoming at Iguazu airport with your guide and private vehicle and transfer to Iguazu National Park
- 11:00 PM - Private guided tour of the falls with your local guide
- 7:00 PM - Pick up at Iguazu National Park in a private vehicle and transfer to Iguazu airport
- 9:00 PM - Departure to Buenos Aires
- 11:00 PM - Pick up at BA airport and transfer to your hotel in a private vehicle
This private day trip allows you to visit Iguazu National Park, where you can explore the falls from the Argentinian side, departing from Buenos Aires and back in a single day. Includes airfare tickets and admission fees.
The trip starts early in the morning with Pick-Up at your hotel in Buenos Aires and transfer in a private vehicle to the domestic airport (Jorge Newbery) to take your direct flight to Iguazu.
After arriving in Iguazu, meet your guide and board a private vehicle equipped with air conditioning. You will arrive at Iguazu National Park after a 15-minute drive. Skip the line with your reserved admission tickets. Climb aboard the train with your guide, stopping at the Cataratas Station after an 8-minute trip. Walking along the path, be amazed by the view of the waterfalls on the Argentinian side. At midday, follow your guide to the food center and enjoy a little rest and lunch (own expense) before taking the train to the Garganta del Diablo Station, further into the forest.
Garganta del Diablo (The Devil's Throat) is the biggest fall in Iguazu, and the catwalks take you right on top of it! Be surprised and amazed by the strength and volume of water, which creates a permanent fog above the fall. Since this is a private tour, you can determine the pace that suits you. After spending a day being astonished by the park's many falls, your guide will take you back to Iguazu Airport in a private vehicle to catch your flight back to Buenos Aires. When you arrive at Buenos Aires airport, a private driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel.