Punta del Este City Tour
Type of tour: private tour.
Duration: 4 hours.
Availability: every day. Passengers choose starting hour.
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel, apartment or cruise ship terminal.
• Transportation throughout the tour in a modern and comfortable vehicle.
• Professional driver.
• English-speaking tour guide.
• 1 or 2 people: US$ 350 total for the group - Type of vehicle: CAR
• 3 to 13 people: US$ 550 total for the group - Type of vehicle: VAN
• 14 to 16 people: US$700 total for the group - Type of vehicle: MINIBUS
• 17 to 40 people: US$2000 total for the group - Type of vehicle: BUS
• Entrance fee to Casa Pueblo: US$ 8 per person
Residential neighborhoods, La Barra, Parque Indigena (1st stop), Playa Mansa, seafront/beaches (Casa Pueblo – 2nd Stop), Downtown, Playa Brava, Yacht Club, Artigas Boulevard, Gorlero Avenue (Gorlero promenade – 3rd stop).
Some of the tour’s highlights
San Rafael and Cantegril residential neighborhoods – La Barra - "Beverly Hills" neighborhood – Parque Indigena – Casa Pueblo – Punta Ballenas – Playa Brava – "Fingers" sculpture - Yacht Club – Lighthouse – Seafront/Beaches – Gorlero promenade.
We start our journey heading towards San Rafael, Rincón del Indio and Cantegril, which are the most beautiful and elegant residential neighborhoods in Punta del Este. Then we will cross the beautiful bridge that leads to La Barra resort area. We continue our journey through the “Beverly Hills” neighbourhood, stopping at Parque Indígena (Indigenous Park). We continue our way throgh the Rambla (seafront) where you will be dazzled by the Mansa Beach. We will stop at Punta Ballenas viewpoint to have an amazing view of the ocean and beaches. There, we will visit Casa Pueblo, a magnificient building designed by famous artist Carlos Páez Vilaró. Our tour goes on in downtown, where we will see Punta del Este's yacht club, Playa Brava, Candelaria´s church, the lighthouse and Artigas Boulevard. We will stop at Gorlero Promenade where we will stroll around its shops, art galleries and cafes.